Flashify APK reckons to be one of the most desired applications, allowing Android users to flash boot images and backup their devices.
Equipping users with the latest flashed list, Flashify APK benefits them by providing a convenient switching between multiple tweaks and mods, accompanied with the simultaneous advantage of tracked flashed history.
Flashify APK (for Root Users)
App Name: Flashify APK
Developer: Christian Göllner
Supported Version: Android 4.0+
Last Updated: September 29, 2018
The latest 2018 version of Flashify APK is 1.9.2. Free download and installation are available for all Android devices, supporting a version of 4.0 and above.
For a trouble-free run of the file in an Android phone, a user is required to have a free storage space of 12.2MB in it. An Android device needs a root for the efficient working of this APK since non-root users often encounter security issues with the same.
Latest Flashify APK File Information
|Supported Version||Android 4.0+|
|App Developer||Christian Göllner|
|Last Updated||September 29, 2018|
Features of Flashify
- Surpassing the requirement to go to the recovery, Flashify APK enables flash boot and recovery images.
- Providing with an alternative to wipe cache, dalvik, and data, the app allows users to flash zip files.
- In cases when required, automatic Loki patch is enabled.
- Downloading along with Flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco kernel, stock nexus kernel and recovery of Stock nexus.
- While using TWRP or Philz recovery, complete Android backups and restores are available.
- The app endows users with Backup, restore and recovery while accessing the SDcard or cloud.
- Self-enabling synchronization among devices and desktops.
- Maintaining a record of latest items which have been flashed.
- Form a flash queue by flashing various files.
- Flash from any of the locations, including file explorer or Email.
How to use Flashify APK?
- Download and install Flashify APK in your rooted Android device, by clicking the download button as mentioned herein.
- Next, launch the application from the app drawer.
- By permitting the root access to your device, go to the home screen of Flashify.
- Click the .img or .zip tab, to search the desired file to flash.
- Navigate to the Backup menu, to backup NAndroid and other relevant items.
- Locate the Menu tab in the right corner, to browse through the settings or for rebooting your device.
- Click the ‘+’ tab, located on the top to form a flashing queue.
- Proceed with the instructions popping on your phone screen, to make an effective use of the application.
Latest Screenshots of Flashify
Compared to the old version, the new version of Flashify APK does away with the need for custom recovery in an Android device. Be it Gingerbread or marshmallow, every Android device with a version of 4.0 and above requires a root for positive outcomes of Flashify app.
The app resolves users’ problems by flashing multiple files, building their queue, backing up and restoring them. It is to be protectively noted that many peculiar websites including, 4pda, uptodown, appvn, xda and APKmirror promote erred download of APK files. Contrarily, this website aims to serve its users with 100% secured APK download.